Monday, October 10, 2011

Panama City Beach

September 7
St. Andrew's State Park

I'm waiting on a great sale to have this blown up huge and framed. I love this shot of them both sitting still!

He has the same love of the beach as him Momma.

When we walked over the dunes, there were 3 dolphins jumping out the water. It was AMAZING. These are the jetties. Gorgeous.

Another nap on the beach!

Man this kid is so funny!

Lots of Cohen-Mommy time at SASP. We had such a wonderful time just sitting still in the water.

And she's still sleeping. Don't blame her! We were in paradise!

Time to go! We've got some exploring to do! St. Andrew's doesn't only have a beautiful beach!

They have a cute little chunky monkey!

Kidding, I took her with us back home! They do have this beautiful place where you can see some....

Gators! "Gator say RAWRRR!!!"

Saint Andrew's was awesome. I could have stayed there all day. The natural beauty was breathtaking. We had to pay to get in but I think that was the best $8 we spent the entire vacation!

No comments:

Post a Comment