Friday, October 7, 2011

Panama City Beach, Florda--- Vacation 2011

 September 5/6

 
The water was closed for swimming.

So Brad and Reese napped while Cohen and I played!



Every time the water came up to Cohen, he would squeal.
Reese liked it washing over her feet but the sand looked appetizing! We had a hard time ever putting her down!

<>
Brad and Cohen

We stopped at Joe's Crab Shack (not impressed) and they had a play area. Thank God. I might have been more excited than Cohen. We had been in the truck for 7 hours with only a few stops.Restless was an understatement. We were fighting the remnants of TS Lee and were determined not stop in the rain. Destin was sunny but the wind was horrible. Don't Floridians have indoor play places? Google failed me there.

* I've been having trouble with Blogger; uploading pictures is taking forever. I'll get more up soon. This post was actually started last week but the kiddos have been very... uh.... awake and my patience as been focused to them only. Hence the crazy photo placements..*



No comments:

Post a Comment