It's a nightmare to every semi-organized person. But it is a dream for those that don't like to cook. And for any drinkers. Side note: The wine is not for us.
There is so much meat and beans left that I'm not cooking at all until it's gone. We'll be eating salads and nachos for lunch. We have a ton of corn tortillas left over, so those will be used to make homemade chips. If by some stroke of luck, we DO run out of taco meat, I'll be getting creative with the other stuff that's in there. Other than frying up tortillas, my stove will be on vacation. Unless, of course, we can't look at another taco by Thursday. That, dears, is a possibility.
Dinner ideas using what we have:
(All will be served with cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, and sour cream)
- Bean Burritos
- Tacos
- Taco Salad
- Nachos
- Tostadas
I hope my boys like Mexican!
No comments:
Post a Comment