Monday, September 19, 2011

I'm back!!

Phew! I took a little break from writing to prep for, and take, a 7 day vacation. I'll post the pictures up this week. But now I'm ready to get in a GROOVE and stop wishing my toes were still in the sand 7 hours away. We've been very good at getting supplies for projects and starting them but I've been slacking in the completion department.

On the kiddy front, Cohen still won't potty consistently. And I still don't remember to ask him consistently. My bad.
Reese is teething so badly right now and it's driving us all nutso. We've been waiting *impatiently* for those bottom biters to come up! But no dice yet.

So back to the project chatter, I decided my Menu Plan board would get a new purpose. I'm still menu planning but in a notebook that looks cleaner and can be toted with me to the store.

The dry erase board is now the chore/project board.




I still don't do everything on it. It was only half done last week. But its a visual dump of everything that needs to be done as well as the projects that I need to focus on. The blue border will be where I write what I did  do. Because, come on, we never focus on what we did do--- just the things we didn't. Holla for self motivation!!

Monday
  • Laundry- Normal people remember they put clothes washing. I do not. Until I see it on my board.
  • Vacuum downstairs
  • Kitchen- In and on top fridge too!
  • Dust living room
Tuesday
  • Bring down all Cohen's toys from his room
  • Sort toy closet
  • Put toys and books Reese cannot play with in Cohen's room
  • Restock diapers and better separate them
  • If time allows, clean the top out
Wednesday
  • Draw up plan for Cohen's shelf. I really want something that looks like old wooden crates. I have pallets but I'm not sure if there's an easier, less pain in the booty way.
  • Build (or buy) shelf (or crates to stack and screw together). Anchor it to the wall and load it up.
Thursday
  • Tape at least 2 more walls. I've lost my mind and decided to paint the kids' bathroom stripes. I've done one wall so far. Thank God that's the smallest room in the house.
  • Laundry day again.
Friday
  • Tape the last wall.
  • Vacuum again.
Saturday
  • Draw up plan for garage on graph paper.
  • Watch the game. Geaux Tigers!
Sunday
  • Make my list for next week.
  • Maybe work on something if we're home.
  • Not matter what, watch the Pat's game.
As always, loving on my babies and cleaning their evidence is on the list. And it takes priority!

No comments:

Post a Comment