Thursday, August 25, 2011

Reese's first trip to the park

We are so lucky to have a very nice park a short driving distance away and it's a shame we waited 6 1/2 months to bring her. She really enjoyed it and so did Cohen- as always.

He ran across the bridge at least 30 times.

He slid.

She slid.

He slid some more.

Brad played.

And he slid too.

They all slid together.

He climbed.

She crawled.

He sat. But not much longer than it took to take this picture.

We got close to a squirrel.

And way too close to way too many ducks! This was only about 1/4 of them that were following people!

I really was that far. FREAKING OUT.

We all felt like this.

Daddy and Reese looking at the gross water. I have a picture of Cohen like this too at about the same age.
We always say we need to bring them more and I hope we do. They had fun and no one cried the entire time! That was a nice change for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment