Lunch
YOYO (you're on your own)
Monday: We'll be having something with meatballs, broken up or whole. I have to use these up from last weeks failed stew.
Dinner
I'm not putting days for this week because I don't have to group like ingredients and I'm not sure when we'll be eating here. I pulled out most of this from the freezer so some of the work is already done.
All served with a veggie
Red beans, rice, smoked sausage, possibly something bread-wise from the maker I
Pulled pork on pita
Beef something. I pulled out what I am 99% sure is beef so I'll see what I want to do with it after it defrosts.
Tuesday: Stewsday?
Sunday: Haden's birthday party. We'll be there all day I'm sure.
So there we have it. A funky menu plan that might happen. I doubt the other 2 days I didn't plan for will be spent here. If they are, I'll find something else to have! This is a very typical week here.
No comments:
Post a Comment