I still can't get the blue to show well. It is much brighter than it looks here. The color is very beachy.
The jar made me gasp! I had been wanting to find a couple just like this for cheap so when I spotted her, there was no stopping me. Yup. I said "she". Look at those CURVES.
One quick search on Pinterest has me thinking that she may need a few girlfriends to hang with throughout the house. Right now she looks totally lonely, empty next to the kitchen sink. Where she'll end up is a mystery. Here's some awesome inspiration so you can better understand my dilemma. She belongs in so many places!
Oh I almost forgot, I paid $3 for both items! The mirror alone was down from $5 and the jar was lagniappe! I went to give the lady $4 for my $3.50 total but she didn't have change so she just took $3! I made out of there before she could change her mind!
Have you gotten any great deals lately? Ripped anybody off with their permission? Found something full of dust and cobwebs that your husband thought you were nuts for holding like a newborn child? No? Just me? Sweet.
No comments:
Post a Comment