We're having a pretty normal week around here with the exception of our anniversary Thursday. I normally try not to eat out twice in one week but we will be so I'll try to get over it. And NO KIDS both nights. Possible DOUBLE SCORE. But I just might not know how to act having BOTH hands to eat!
Breakfast
YOYO (you're on your own)
I don't normally eat breakfast and Cohen eats whatever I can come up with. Or cereal if he demands it.
Lunch
YOYO (you're on your own)
Normally this is where we eat leftovers or a can of soup. Some times I get fancy and cook Easy Mac. Boo to the ya.
Dinner
Monday- Chicken fried rice inspired by A Slob Comes Clean but not really made like she does. This was just my jumping off point.
Tuesday- Stewsday. Meatball and sausage stew, corn, potato salad
Wednesday- Grilled chicken breasts with sauce, steamed veggies, Alfredo pasta
Thursday- Mommy and Daddy's night out! Kids go to Gammies
Friday- Meatloaf, mashed potatos and brown gravy, veggies
Saturday- Dinner out with Blair and John. Kid's go to Nana and Uncle Billy's
Sunday- Leftovers if we're home
I'm linking up to Org Junkie's Menu Plan Monday
No comments:
Post a Comment