Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Multiple Holiday Disorder

I've been struggling lately. The weather is nutty and just as I think I can pack the shorts, we hit the 80s again. But last night when I went out in my flip flops, my icy toes confirmed that it is indeed time. From the flip flops and sleeveless shirts, to the pea coats and layers, we've been back and forth for most of the month.

Caught in the craziness is my holiday decor. At this very moment we still have Thanksgiving:

The Holiday Wall

Cohen's Hand print Turkey

A gift from my cousin



Reese's Hand print Turkey


But a little Gobble Gobble hasn't stopped the Christmas decorations from coming out. I'm not done yet- I've been trying to hand paint some ornaments and plan to make a couple salt dough hand prints. The holiday wall will need to be switched to something more Christmas-y. I also need to find a place for stockings and other random, adopted, kid friendly Santa's and Snowmen.

Here's the Christmas Tree we've put up, along with some of our ornaments.







Woohoo, right?! More decorations will go up today *hopefully* so I'll be back soon with more pictures!

P.S., I left my camera case with my charger at church so I took these fuzzy pictures with my phone. Maybe the next pictures will be taken with my camera!

1 comment:

  1. I love the Santa belt ornament! I have been thinking about making one. :)

    ReplyDelete