Wednesday, February 29, 2012

February in Pictures

Holy smokes! Blogger says I haven't posted anything in 3 months! Grrrr. I'll spare the excuses and give a quick update. The kids are great- can't believe how big they're getting! Cohen is in the middle of potty training and it's finally starting to sink in. Reese is finally NOT sick. Between reflux as an infant, bronchitis, and 3 ear infections, she was pretty rough.

I'm going to make it a priority to post once a week... Pictures, stuff the kids say, and whatever else I feel like. 

February 1st, Reese turned ONE!
She loved Cohen singing her "Happy Birthday!"




Valentine's Day Gifts from Mommy and Daddy

Other than the gross yard, we didn't get any water damage.

She really wanted to play in it. Nasty.

We went shopping all day with my cousin and her son. By the end of it, they were exhausted.

Silly picture we took for Daddy one morning.

Mmhhmm. Some days just start like this. Today is one of those days too.

Mardi Gras 2012. We stayed home and barbequed with family

Wearing Aunt Bailey's Mardi Gras mask


I got Brad tickets for Christmas to see our favorite comedian in Baton Rouge.

Brad and I waiting to see FLUFFY!










No comments:

Post a Comment