Friday, December 21, 2012

Goals for 2013

Financial

Build emergency fund to $1000
Pay off major credit card ($1700)
Pay 1/2 major store credit card (<$2000)
Pay minor credit card (<$300)
Kids savings to $100 each 
Budget/ start using cash (envelope system)
Pay off Miles' medical bill ($150)
Sponsor 1 child from Compassion International or local

Kids

Home school Cohen 3 times a week
Home school Reese 2 times a week
Library once a month 
Days out with each kid. Either with both parents at once or once with mom and once with dad. Each month
One fun trip a month

Self

Bible plan. Bible in a Year possibly.
Make lists of monthly goals to stay on track and as visual reminder.
Read one book a month.
Send more cards or letters. 2 times a month.
Plan a month of activities, trips, home school, blogs at a time.
Blog more. Obviously. 1 time a week recap minimum.
Take more photos. Upload and make photo book pages monthly at least. 
Church at least twice a month.
Mom and Dad out once a month. At least 4 hours together with no kids.
Put together 2012 photo book
Couch to 5k program
Walk/ Run a 5K

I'd love to do a progress report on how my goals were or weren't accomplished this year but I have zero idea where that list is. If I come across it, I will post about that for sure. 

No comments:

Post a Comment