We're so behind on projects it's not funny. Not one little bit. We have SO many things we'd like to do and haven't gotten any of them accomplished this week. Partly due to birthday parties, partly due to money, partly due to lazy. I love spending time with my mom but when she's out of school, we spend time with her every day. And never time at home. We're out running this person there, me to the store for this, Target for 5 hours. It's draining my brain and my wallet. So I've said no at least for today.
I've neglected my projects, my husband, and my house for long enough. It's time to get back to what's important. My house isn't horrible; It's lived in. But I want something more. I want to be able to walk around my garage and not over things. I want my children to appretiate what they have even though they're so young. But most of all, I want this house to be a reflection of US, not the jumbled craziness that lives in my brain.
This week I NEED to:
Clean the bathrooms
Keep maintaining the clothes and dishes
Get rid of 10 things from the garage
Get rid of 10 things from Cohen's toys
Weed the flower bed
Bring things to Breaux Bridge to have them made/monogrammed
TODAY I need to:
Clean at least the downstairs bathroom
Remove 3 pieces of trash from the garage.
Clear out a designated GET RID OF box
Love on my babies
Sit down with Brad about the bills for the rest of the month
No comments:
Post a Comment