There are tons more sales than what I list here but this is pretty much the "best of" the deals for the week. Not all stores list prices this week so I'm only stating what I know for now.
Don's Country Mart
3 Day Sale Friday-Sunday
Boston Butt Two per bag 99c/lb
Guidry's Catfish Nuggets 99c/lb
Yellow Onions 3lb bag 99c/lb
Campbell's pork and beans 19c
Grand's! Biscuits 79c
Shurfine Selected Potatoes (Crinkle cut fries pictured) 99c
WEEKLY SALE
Shurfine Diced Tomatos w/ chilis *ROTEL* 2/$1
Shurfine Canned Pasta in sauce *Ravioli & Spaghetti* 2/$1
Welch's Grape Jelly $1.88
-.55/1 Welch's jam, jelly or spread, SS 5/01
Shurfresh Ice Cream 2/$5
Albertson's
Good Day Milk $3.49/GAL
Keebler Club and Town House Crackers $1.99
$1/2 Keebler Townhouse crackers, 9.5 oz + printable
Tombstone Pizza BOGO (I have 2 coupons for a FREE pizza so I will get 4 FREE!)
Ocean Spray On The Go box 39c w/ in store coupon
Niagra 24 pack water lmt 2 2/$5
Winn Dixie match-up will be posted later on Southern Savers. I'll change the link when it does. There are a bunch of deals there depending on what coupons you have!
No comments:
Post a Comment