The inside of our coat closet will barely be used for coats. This is South Louisiana, after all. After browsing my favorite home improvement store with the "LOWESt" prices, we found this unit waaaay down on clearance. The shelf was only $18 and the cubby insert was $10. I like having the shoes higher because I'm lazy and don't like bending. Honestly. I can put the carrier on top, my coupon bag, diaper bag, and another bag with a bunch of crap in it, at the bottom. The tray to the left holds keys, wallets, and what appears to be a bunch of junk. I think I found my next 5 minute project.
But don't look up! This is where we are 'hiding' picture frames since the walls just got painted. This is also where Cohen's toys go when the batteries die and Momma just can't take the whining anymore. Oh and the "DON'T THROW THAT FOOTBALL!!"
Speaking of toys.... This is awesome. Not as pretty as I want or in anyway organized but allllll the toys that were once thrown all over downstairs piled neatly in a corner are now in here. There are also discs that ARE NOT Frisbees *cough Cohen* and diapers. Super functional.
Again, don't look up. Anyone spot another football?
Here's the paint! LOOOOVE. Like <3<3<3
JULY PROJECTS:
Declutter garage, purge whole house.
Hang photos.
Install another shelf in laundry area.
This may sadly take the whole month.
No comments:
Post a Comment