Friday, July 1, 2011

My "What progress?" report

June is over already?!?!? Gosh.

I didn't do much in the way of decluttering. I tried but I can't find anywhere to put the things I want to get rid of. That sounds really bad. ;) But for the sake of this post, I did this.

Before:

 After:

I used a utensil caddy from Pampered Chef  to sort all the office supplies.

I love having the bags here so no boxes fall on my head anymore.

A quick clean up went from this:


 To this:

2 of these things don't belong to us so they'll be gone soonish.

I grab some trash off the garage desk so I could actually get rid of something.

It was a slow month as far as decrapifying but July should be more promising now that we are finished painting!

I linked up over at Nony's Montly Decluttering Update

1 comment:

  1. It's the fifteen minutes at a time, done consistently that gets it done. Now, if I just had the consistency part...

    ReplyDelete